January, for me, is literally starting a new year in my life. I’m talking about turning a year older. And since my birthday is coming in a few days, I’m making a list, and checking it twice.. Oops. Kidding aside, I made a list of the things I want for myself this year. It’s more like a goal actually, so I’ll call it my birthday resolution 😉
5. Regular exercise! By regular, I mean as in regular schedule or time alloted to running. I would also want to be able to join maybe 1 or 2 fun runs here (hopefully). Swimming lessons also an option. I wanna learn how to swim so baad, plus I want to wear a one piece swimsuit. Haha..
4. Travel! My parents said that I have itchy feet, meaning I don’t want to stay put at home all the time and always want to go out. I caught the travel bug last 2009, when my sister tagged me along a trip to hongkong. Since then, I’ve been wanting to travel everywhere I can, as long as I have the budget. Last year has been great because I was able to go to 4 travel destinations in my country and 2 countries outside. This year, I wish to go to asian countries namely Vietnam, Cambodia, Japan, and perhaps revisit Thailand again. 😀
3. Apple galore! To those who might be thinking what to give me for my birthday, hear hear! I want the Mcbook Pro 13-inch, iPad2 and iphone 4S. Haha. But i’ll settle for the phone sooner (hopefully) 🙂
2. Be debt free! This is quite hard to achieve. When i went to sg i already resigned and so I was jobless for 3 months. I chose to ignore the bills i received for my credit cards. So now, my aim is to pay everything, hopefully in 3 months 🙂
1. Stress free! Just only positive vibes. Enough of the negative energy. Need I say more? 😀